Solved

MRP Detail Inquiry by WO (Critical Materials but looking at entire demand)

• 16 June 2022
  • 5 replies

Has anyone been able to create an inquiry that will allow you to see your expected quantity on hand by allocation date by WO? I’m essentially wanting to build a critical material but have it look at the entire demand rather than just that WO.

icon

Best answer by angierowley75 23 June 2022, 19:42

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I think you would need to use the MRP capability.  Run regenerate MRP and look at MRP Display and Detail

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

We have a few customers who are looking at something like this as well. Having a Consolidated MRP or Consolidated Missing report would be very helpful.

I like MRP for manufacturing and critical materials is great for micro level planning. I would love if there was a way to see a summary of what production orders are missing any material.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

On the Production Schedule Board, there is a visual indicator (lightening bolt) for operations which have insufficient QOH for material required.

I would recommend creating an “Idea” and providing your Use Case on communities so we can evaluate this as an enhancement request for a future release.

Hey Angie, I’m unfamiliar with the production schedule board and don’t see it in my instance of Acumatica. What module can I find this under?

Hi Angie, I too am unfamiliar with the production schedule board. We have the manufacturing edition and are on 2022 R1. Is this an additional feature?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved