Question

Error is occurring when trying to test configuration under product configurator screen.

• 13 April 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi All,

When I click on test configuration under product configurator in MFG module, then it’s giving below error.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

What is on you Price tab?

Also - generally with this error you need to remove what you have added since the last successful test run until the error goes away - then add details back until you find what is triggering the error.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @angierowley75 

Thanks for your reply.

Attached below screenshot of price tab. 

Also - generally with this error you need to remove what you have added since the last successful test run until the error goes away - then add details back until you find what is triggering the error.

Regarding this point, I didn’t have any successful test for this configuration and it’s continuously giving same error upon test run. 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @psoni1585 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Chris Hackett 

No, I wasn’t able to find solution on this. but i’ve raised a case with MYOB support team on this.

Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@angierowley75 , 

We are seeing the same error in our 2022 R2 demo environment, including on existing configurations from the standard demo data.  The version is 22.211.0034.  Any idea what could be causing this?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi, anyone found a solution for this issue?
Our client is on Build 2022.217.202.5231 [22.217.0036] and they cannot test any pending configurator.

Thanks

has anyone been able to fix this issue for the ‘Test Configuration’ function on the Configuration Maintenance screen? (Build 23.205.0011)

AM Error: The following error message occurred during calculation of a sales price for the AMDOORDH01 item: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

I'm following Acumatica M210 training and am not able to progress any further as it appears to be causing issues on the Sales Order screen also…

Error: An error occurred during processing of the field InventoryID: Error: An error occurred during processing of the field CuryFixedPriceTotal: AM Error: The following error message occurred during calculation of a sales price for the AMDOORDH01 item: Object reference not set to an instance of an object...

a server restart seems to have remedied the issue

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved