Solved

Custom Field FROM Item into MRP Exception

• 16 February 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

So I have added a custom Field into our ITEM list lets call it (BuyerPlanner). I can add and use this field in areas like the Stock Items list with out issue. I am looking for a way to extend this custom field into the MRP Exceptions Screen AM403000. This is just a sorting field and really just need to be an option to filter by. Any. Thoughts?

icon

Best answer by angierowley75 17 February 2021, 21:14

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thanks, Angie. I was hoping there was some documentation on this I have poke around in a lot of documentation. I am pretty handy with C# and SQL and have written my own API’s etc I am just looking for a little guidance on where to get started. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

This would require a customization - I would recommend you reach out to your Acumatica partner or a developer.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved