Solved

correcting a release labor ticket

• 19 November 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

manufacturing environment:  there are plenty of reasons to correct a released labor ticket. I read the instruction but i just can’t figure it out.

below is an example:

the end time is 4:24pm below, say employee 1668 actual end time is 4:20pm. 

please help how to correct this? - Zoey

icon

Best answer by Kristen Schneider 19 November 2021, 15:49

View original

2 replies

Hi Zoey,

I don’t know of a way to modify the original labor transaction after it was released, but you can use the Labor screen to enter adjusting time entries.  It will allow you to enter negative quantities of time so when the entry is processed, it will update the labor time and cost on the production order.  It also creates a time activity with a negative quantity so the employee time is correct as well.  

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thank you Christen,

it works. I checked for any hidden field for  reference to the specific labor trans ID for a time adjustment.

i was not able to find it. obviously, we can use the description field to input the labor trans id with error and create a reason code like “TIME ADJUST”

it will be really nice to know if the system itself could reference to the labor trans id for correction.

Thanks again

zoey

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved