What are all the payment gateways supported in Acumatica?

Userlevel 4
Badge

So far, here are the ones supported. There could be more. Would request the community to update this list.

1. Authorize.net (native)
  2. APS
  3. PayPal PayFlow
  4. Braintree
  5. WorldPay
  6. eBiz
  7. AcuCharge (Vantage Card)
  8. PayPal Request for Money (not a payment gateway, but a way to send email to customer and get money via their PayPal account)

19 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge
  1. Paya (Formerly SagePayments) - A good option for customers coming over from Sage.
Userlevel 4
Badge
  1. VelocIT

https://govelocit.com/category/acumatica/

Userlevel 4
Badge

anyone had experience with SliaMoney?   we are looking to include easier Bank money movement solutions via ach within acumatica and this is one of the solutions being considers for the technology.  We are also working with Plaid to bring electronic bank and credit cared transactions into Acumatica natively soon.  Any ideas or requests in these areas would be good to share with us.

https://silamoney.com/

https://plaid.com/

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Good idea @ragedupudi - One thing I want to point out is that the supported payment gateways via the Commerce Edition are slightly different. I bring this up because some of our partners have found this confusing.

There are 2 types of CC payments via eCommerce Platforms:

1. Auth and Capture on eComm. ERP stores a reference to the payment (common in B2C)
    1. Technically this can be supported by any CC processor which is supported by the eComm Platform. For instance, BigCommerce supports ~60 CC Gateways. The Merchant can use any of them in this case.
    2. NOTE - To push a payment reference into the ERP the payment information must be passed via the eComm platform’s API. For instance, BigCommerce’s API did not (out of the box) share PayPal payment info via the API. We were able to overcome this, but it’s possible this same kind of challenge could arise with other gateways. Something for VARs to keep in mind as they discuss payment processors with merchants.
  2. Auth in eCommerce and capture in the ERP (common in B2B)
    1. Auth.net supports this scenario.
    2. APS is working with BigCommerce and Acumatica to support this scenario
    3. Technically it may be possible for other gateways to support this scenario, but extra work may be required
Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Other payment gateways that I’m aware of: 

• Velocit Connect (CardConnect CardPointe gateway)
  • Paya
Userlevel 4
Badge

Other payment gateways that I’m aware of: 

• Velocit Connect (CardConnect CardPointe gateway)
  • Paya

Those are 9 and 10 on the list above Dmitry :)

Userlevel 4
Badge

@josh.fischer The following payment gateways are supported between Acumatica and Magento (Ability to do Auth/Capture in both systems), and seamless exchange of tokens.

1. Authorize.net
  2. PayPal PayFlow
  3. Braintree
  4. Paya
  5. APS

Since each PaymentGateway handles the tokens slightly differently, this is specific to the payment gateways.

BancTek

In the UK, Ireland & some other countries, GoCardless is a ACH-equivalent, i.e. to allow collection of payment by direct debit.  Acumatica integration with GoCardless would be good

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Are there any payment gateways that can provide end customers quick financing?

I.E. customer makes a purchase and wants some sort of financing options or payment plan.  Quick approval and turn around time.

Userlevel 2

adding to the list of payment gateways 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@ramakrishnan91  We can add Stripe Payment gateway as well to this list, right?

Badge

Anyone know about a solution for Priority Payments? 

-Samantha 

How do I get the payment plug in type for PAYA?  Is is a customization I get from PAYA similar to how we do eBiz?

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

How do I get the payment plug in type for PAYA?  Is is a customization I get from PAYA similar to how we do eBiz?

Hi @dfrank89  

Yes, you would go through Paya. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Are there any payment gateways that can provide end customers quick financing?

I.E. customer makes a purchase and wants some sort of financing options or payment plan.  Quick approval and turn around time.

Hi @gmercede 

You can do that on the Big Commerce end with Affirm, Bread and Stripe. 

Are you talking about something directly in Acumatica?

Userlevel 5
Badge

Team, if Acumatica connects to a already active Authorize.net account, there should be no issues with that Authorize.net account already connected apps like Shopify and whatever my client is using it with. Correct? Asking for a new Acumatica Client we have.

AcuGateway by Information Integration Group (IIG) who developed Acumatica’s POS is another choiice. It supports both EMV chip and Level III processing. 

Userlevel 1

PayFabric is another fully integrated payment processing solution for Acumatica, supporting both credit card and ACH/eCheck payments. 

Plus, improve your accounts receivables process by automating the many manual tasks associated with collecting payments for outstanding invoices. Enable automated invoice notification and reminder emails that are sent as soon as invoices are ready in Acumatica. Email notifications can include a one click payment link for immediate payment or a link for your customers to log into your branded secure payment portal. From the portal, customers will be able to pay outstanding invoices, access their account history and schedule automatic payments. Payments are automated integrated back into Acumatica for reconciliation.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved