Solved

Web Service Endpoints - Validate Endpoint fails

• 21 July 2021
  • 5 replies

Hello,

In the Web Service Endpoint screen in 2020/R1, when I click on Validate Endpoint for endpoint Default/18.200.001, it executes for about a minute, then fails with this exception:

Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown. 

PX.Data.PXNotEnoughRightsException: You don't have enough rights on 'Select'. 

Can anyone please shed some light on what is happening? 

icon

Best answer by mawe4585 5 September 2023, 08:05

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 1

Have you found out what was causing the problem?

1) Can you check that the role you’re using for the web service calls has the correct permissions on the endpoint you’re trying to validate?
2) Does the role in question have the necessary access rights for that particular endpoint?​​​​​​
3) You should be able to check system logs to see if there are any additional details.
4) Does an administrator role work, or are you facing this error with any account?

Thanks

Userlevel 1

I only receive the same error message but already when I publish a certain customization. Even with the admin account. But it doesn’t say what is causing the problem. Since this was the only result that Google provided on this message I replied here.

Userlevel 1

I found out, that a certain feature was not activated yet. After activating it, the error doesn’t show up anymore.

I only receive the same error message but already when I publish a certain customization. Even with the admin account. But it doesn’t say what is causing the problem. Since this was the only result that Google provided on this message I replied here.

I found out, that a certain feature was not activated yet. After activating it, the error doesn’t show up anymore.

And why on earth don’t you tell us what specific feature was not activated? 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved