Using existing Salesforce integration vs third-party provider (like Celigo)

• 16 November 2020
  • 3 replies

Hello all,

Curious to hear experiences from the community on Salesforce integration. We’ve deployed the existing integration described in the Acumatica help files.

What advantages/disadvantages have people seen who have chosen to deploy with a third-party integrator vs the integration that ships with the product?

Just curious what people’s experiences have been.

3 replies

My name is Doug I am with Lightspeed Voice we are an Acumatica 3rd Party ISV that integrates with Acumatica and Sales Force on the voice side.  Our integration was developed to be easy for Administrators to implement, I would be happy to chat about our experiences.  

Thanks Doug. We haven’t gotten any requests for that but it’s good to know. Makes sense that your tool would integrate with both platforms.

I’m mainly curious why/whether people have chosen a third-party Salesforce data integration rather than the one that ships with Acumatica.

Hello all,

Curious to hear experiences from the community on Salesforce integration. We’ve deployed the existing integration described in the Acumatica help files.

What advantages/disadvantages have people seen who have chosen to deploy with a third-party integrator vs the integration that ships with the product?

Just curious what people’s experiences have been.

Hey Arline!  We’re an Acumatica and Salesforce partner and connectivity is our core business.  I’d be delighted to schedule some time to discuss your needs.  Would you like to learn more?  https://www.cdata.com/drivers/acumatica/  

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2020  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved