In 2020 R2, a new field CloudTenantID was added to screen SM203520.
I don’t find any information about the purpose of this new field in release note pdf document so i m posting some questions here :
- Is this information is used for authentification ? Is it confidential ?
- Is this information should be displayed for any user or any role ?
- What’s the purpose to show this information in the screen SM203520 ?
- Is there is any drawbacks if we hide information from this screen ?
- Is this information is generated once by tenant at creation or can be updated/modifed ?
Thanks in advance
Best answer by vkumar
Here is the clarification with regards to this column I got from our team.
|Cloud Tenant ID||The tenant identifier that is used to identify the tenant in the diagnostics tool for cloud services. |
The box is read-only and empty if cloud services are not applicable to the tenant.
You can expect relevant documentation updated soon. We have an internal task open to get the documentation updated.
Hope this helps,