Question

Software for catering industry

• 30 November 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I have a new Acumatica client that is in the catering industry. They need a front end solution that will handle the event planning, booking, invitations, venue, menu...Once the event is approved, we will use Acumatica core for the processing. We are also looking at Tayani Solutions for the process manufacturing needed but they don’t have the front end piece that is missing. 

If anyone has worked in this industry and has some suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks,

Jim Gross

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @missyjimmy , Have you looked into the Acumatica “Event” screen, to manage the events.

Thanks

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Chandra,

The Event screen in Acumatica would be a place to start but it would need a lot of customization to get the complexity they need. I was really looking for something more out of the box. 

Thanks for your suggestion, it may be what we end up using if I can’t find something else. 

Jim

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@missyjimmy  yes, it requires a customization to achieve it, I do not think there is something out of box that matches your requirement, but still you can try it though.    

We have customized the event screen and added additional features for one of our client who has the same kind of requirement but there business is on decorations and it is similar kind of requirements.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @missyjimmy Here are few more screenshots to provide more information that would be helpful for the members looking for solutions.

Thanks

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Chandra, 

Thanks for sending the screenshots. Based on what they sent me, we would have to link several attributes together to make it more like a true catering software but this does give me some great ideas. 

Jim

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @missyjimmy Thanks for the update.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved