Solved

Shipstation Integration

• 7 December 2020
  • 4 replies

What is the expected functionality of the Shipstation integration? I Have installed the customization, connected the two software within Shipstation and started to set up the Shipstation configuration in Acumatica. Im having trouble getting the orders sent over to Shipstation. What has to be set up in Ship Via? Does a carrier need to be set? I have gone through the user guide sent over from kensium, but still cant get the order sent over. While the Shop for rates functionality be available with this connection. I can’t find any valid resources to provide me with this information. Can you help?

icon

Best answer by Vinay Koppula 7 December 2020, 21:15

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@mmasich66 

See the note on the Ship via field, you need to setup the Ship Via codes to the values populated on that field. 

Configure Ship Via codes and make sure that you set the calculation method as “Manual”.

Hope the above information helps you in configuration the Setup screen. 

Thanks Vinay.  We will get this into the new implementation guide as well!  We are also posting an updated 2020 R2 plugin, which should be available in a few days

Userlevel 3
Badge

Where can I find the latest customization that works with 22 R1?

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Where can I find the latest customization that works with 22 R1?

Hi @patrickcolgan94 

Kensium has the package for that. If you are a customer, have your partner reach out to the Kensium team or if you are a partner, reach out to the Kensium team. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved