Solved

Shipments not confirming from ShipStation

• 10 February 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

We have been using ShipStation and Acumatica for 4 years, and have not run into this problem. To my knowledge, no settings or configurations have been changed. But over the last several weeks, the integration seems to have degraded. We can export shipments fine, and maybe 1 out 15 shipments gets confirmed. The vast majority, however, remain open. When the issue first started, the tracking # and freight costs were still importing. I was able to build a filter based on these parameters and my warehouse was able to manually confirm the ones that had shipping info. On the ShipStation Log Details screen, most are in error. 

I have searched this Community and others like it and the ShipStation Community and have been able to find anyone else with this specific issue. Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated. 

icon

Best answer by Dmitrii Naumov 10 February 2022, 16:29

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @DanielByrum

Are you using any bulk process or something that is causing multiple shipments to trigger almost at the same time? 

Userlevel 2
Badge

@jinin, not from the ShipStation side. The orders are almost exclusively shipped one at a time. (We do use a batch feature a few times per week.) Is it possible using batch shipping has ‘backed up’ the talk back? The error above makes me think SS is still trying to complete some operation from the past. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@DanielByrum what’s your Acumatica & Shipstation customization versions? 

Do you have Avalara, Vertex, TaxJar or TaxCloud tax as a part of Sales Order process?

Userlevel 2
Badge

@Dmitrii Naumov, 2020r2 and ShipStationAcumatica2020R2. We are currently sandboxing 2021r2. 

We are using Avalara.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I do believe there was an issue in that version caused by a conflict with Avalara. 

It is fixed in 2021r2 as far as I’m aware.

You may also check if there is newer version of the ShipStation customization package available for 2020r2.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thanks, @Dmitrii Naumov. I will check for an update to 20r2 and hopefully it is fixed with 21r2.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Update: We have upgraded to 2021r2, and published the corresponding packages for AvaTax and ShipStation and the issue has persisted. I have opened cases with both SS and Avalara. I will update when/if the issue is resolved. 

Not trying to resurrect a closed case, just trying to capture the steps to correction in case someone else down the road runs into the same issue.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved