Solved

Setting List Price in Invoice via REST API

• 6 October 2021
  • 2 replies

Dear Experts,

We are facing a peculiar issue that I wanted your input with.

We have a few non-stock items with a price-sheet in Acumatica. We also built an external integration via REST APIs to create an invoice in Acumatica from an external system.

The pricing is different in Acumatica’s price sheet vs External System for one particular Invoice Item, say PRODUCT_X.

Since we don’t want Acumatica to calculate it’s own list price when the price comes from External System, we tried to set the UnitPrice, ListPrice, ExtPrice and Amount fields through the API.

Acumatica accepts all of them except for ListPrice. It always sets the ListPrice to be the price that Acumatica calculates through the Sales Price Sheet.

Do you know if this a known behavior? I am still able to edit the List Price from the UI, but it’s just that I am not able to set it via API.

Thanks again for your valuable input, as always!

icon

Best answer by jinin 25 November 2021, 14:39

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @paramesh 

Can you please make the Manual Price as true and check once?

"ManualPrice": {

"value": true

},

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @paramesh  If did not work with the above solution, can you please share the API request here. We can take a look help you if we can.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved