Solved

Sendgrid Tracking with Bulk Emails

• 23 September 2022
  • 9 replies

We want to use the SendGrid integration to track opens, clicks, etc. for emails from Acumatica. This includes emails sent: 

1. From the Mass Emails screen. 
  2. Through Notifications, e.g. sales order notifications, invoice notifications, etc. 

I configured a system email account to integrate with SendGrid and set it to track opens, etc. by default. When I create an individual email from a business account, those settings populate through to the email, but when I created emails via the mass emails screen and the Print Statements screen, the settings to track opens and clicks (“Track Email Opens” and “Track Clicks in Email”) were not checked on the email activity. Do we need to do something more with our configuration, or does the SendGrid tracking not work for mass emails and notifications?

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 29 September 2022, 06:52

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @david7 ,could you please check and confirm if mass emails are given in categories or not

@manikantad18 I just checked and they do not receive the categories that are set on the system email account. Here’s what’s on the account: 

And here is what is on the email activity created by the mass email: 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @david7 

I have tested in a Local environment and observed the same behavior,

Open a case and let us posted on the status also.

Thanks

@manikantad18 OK, will do! Thank you for your help!

Can I get an update to this issue too.  We are experiencing the same thing and wondering how to get it working for Mass Emails.

@manikantad18 do you have any update on this issue.  I have clients asking me the same question.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@manikantad18 do you have any update on this issue?  I have clients asking me the same question.

@jfinch You need a create a case with Acumatica, Seems to be it will not work for Mass Email>?

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@manikantad18 do you have any update on this issue?  I have clients asking me the same question.

@jfinch You need a create a case with Acumatica, Seems to be it will not work for Mass Email>?

Thanks

Response from Acumatica 

This functionality planned to be done in second phase of SendGrid integration in version 2022R2 

Acumatica support confirmed this was fixed in 2022 R2

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved