Solved

Request Profiler: requests with no username

• 9 November 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello, 

In the Request Profiler, I can identify the requests made by our API user because the username is displayed. There are often other requests where the username field is blank, and I’m not sure what that means. What does a blank username field mean?

Thanks, 

Dave

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 11 November 2021, 16:12

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Interesting! I think it will capture the main events/actions and ignore the username for the subsequent calls that happens internally.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @dhollinden  

Username will be filled in only when an User/API User make any request, the other operation taken care by Acumatica internally for those activities Username will be populated as blank.

Here is the screenshot.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thank you, Naveen. This is what I’d guessed, that these were internal Acumatica actions. But it seemed odd to me that an internal Acumatica user would generate some many requests for ~/login.aspx. 

Thank you, 

Dave

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved