Solved

Push Notifications Events

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello. Ive created general inquiry with these fields and made push notification with webhook, so it sends selected info to my website when the customer is changed.

But it sends a notification ONLY if i change account address section. If I change primary contact or additional account info it doesnt send, but inquiry contains all of this information. Wat should I do for the notification to be sent? Thanks.

icon

Best answer by jinin 31 May 2022, 14:16

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @skater4 

All address and contact details will create on the Address and contact table. But customer level, its associated  with the defAddressID, defLocationID, defBillAddressID

you can use an alias for the contact and address table and add the joins. You'll get data for all updates.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @skater4 

All address and contact details will create on the Address and contact table. But customer level, its associated  with the defAddressID, defLocationID, defBillAddressID

you can use an alias for the contact and address table and add the joins. You'll get data for all updates.

thanks

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @skater4 

just tried, it worked for me, thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @skater4 

just tried, it worked for me, thank you.

Thank you @skater4  for the update :)

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved