Solved

Outlook Integration - G suite account

• 9 November 2020
  • 2 replies

Are there any plans to have the Outlook Add In to integrate with G suite account or any work arounds this integration?

icon

Best answer by Gabriel Michaud 9 November 2020, 15:53

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Nkosana,

Both products use completely different approaches for integration and extensibility and I think Acumatica is 100% focused on the Office suite at this point. There are 3rd parties that have built G suite integrations, I recommend checking out this one: AcuGmail. I am not affiliated or associated with this company, but I’ve seen some of their other projects and they do a great job :)

Hi @Nkosana,

Both products use completely different approaches for integration and extensibility and I think Acumatica is 100% focused on the Office suite at this point. There are 3rd parties that have built G suite integrations, I recommend checking out this one: AcuGmail. I am not affiliated or associated with this company, but I’ve seen some of their other projects and they do a great job :)

Thank you Gabriel, I will do so. That has been on great help. Keep well. :-)

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved