Solved

Move changes from Customization Project to new

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi,

I need to create customization project that will include all functionality from existing 2 for more convenient way for deploying project

Does Acumatica support merge of 2 existing customization projects or adding changes from one project to another ? There is no difference in what way it could be done, I just need to gather all custom logic to one package. 

Acumatica version 2021R2

thanks in advance 

icon

Best answer by markusray17 6 July 2022, 18:57

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

If the projects you wish to merge are the only projects published to can download the merged customization by clicking the “View Published” action and then “Download Package”. You can also save a project to a folder and manually merge item then load it into a new project. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

@markusray17 

Thank you for provided info

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

If the projects you wish to merge are the only projects published to can download the merged customization by clicking the “View Published” action and then “Download Package”. You can also save a project to a folder and manually merge item then load it into a new project. 

@markusray17 

I am sorry, I selected my comment as the best answer instead of yours

If admin remove best answer in this topic I will select your comment

Userlevel 7
Badge

@Ivan - fixed😀

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

@Ivan - fixed😀

@Chris Hackett  Thanks

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved