Solved

Modify custom entity for storing credentials in Acumatica

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi 

In this topic 

The sample custom screen and endpoint was provided by @jinin for my solution, which contains custom screen with user and password for input  in Acumatica interface 

I need to add one more field here for input : URL. How it should be done in proper way ?

I opened custom screen

Tried to add new field called usrURL

Successfully published without errors, after that, this field  appeared at endpoint selector 

The thing about which I am worried about is this tab  : Data Access CustomEndpoint.Filter

It appeared only after I added new filed, am I doing something wrong ? Will it cause some troubles ?

icon

Best answer by jinin 5 July 2022, 16:52

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Ivan 

Please add the field on the Code file. Please refer to the screenshot below.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Ivan 

Hi @jinin 

Thanks for the quick response and provided help

Best regards 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Ivan 

@jinin 

Everything works good, I need to clarify one moment, that I described

The thing about which I am concerned is about this tab  : Data Access CustomEndpoint.Filter

It appeared only after I added the new filed, am I doing something wrong ? Will it cause some troubles ?

I did not find something wrong in acumatica work, it is just present n customization project

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Ivan 

@jinin

Everything works good, I need to clarify one moment, that I described

The thing about which I am concerned is about this tab  : Data Access CustomEndpoint.Filter

It appeared only after I added the new filed, am I doing something wrong ? Will it cause some troubles ?

I did not find something wrong in acumatica work, it is just present n customization project

Hi @Ivan 

This is the custom DAC created by you. so no need to create an extension of the DAC and add the new field. You can add directly.

For example, if you are using any Acumatica Default DAC, you need to extend and add the new fields.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @jinin 

It means that all I had to do is to add new fields via code as you prompted, right ?

I have add via this tab

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @jinin 

It means that all I had to do is to add new fields via code as you prompted, right ?

I have add via this tab

We can add the fields like this also.

Since we already have the code in hand(We only added the DAC), easy to add a new field in the code itself. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @jinin 

I have add via this tab

We can add the fields like this also.

Since we already have the code in hand(We only added the DAC), easy to add a new field in the code itself. 

@jinin  thanks a lot

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved