Solved

Misleading error 'Access to Message Queuing system is denied.'

• 15 June 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

In case of Database persistence errors I get the error message ‘Access to Message Queuing system is denied.‘

But it not an issue of the Message Queueing system. I can access the databas and store data in general. In fact it is an issue with some concrete data that cannot be stored. E.g. property of an entity is wrong or missing.

I get this every time when saving to the database fails. For example creating a Shipment from a Sales Order:

Is there a chance to get a meaningful error message?

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 15 June 2021, 18:03

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@mhaps  Can you please share the Trace information here.

Also, may help you below ticket comments.. please review

Userlevel 2
Badge

Here’s the Trace:

6/15/2021 5:32:03 PM Error:
Access to Message Queuing system is denied.

at System.Messaging.MessageQueue.SaveQueueProperties()
   at System.Messaging.MessageQueue.set_MaximumQueueSize(Int64 value)
   at PX.Data.PushNotifications.MsmqQueueBase.a() in C:\Users\svc-builder\AppData\Local\Temp\~PX.Data.0\PX.Data.dll.il:line 1362205
   at PX.Data.PushNotifications.MsmqQueueBase.EnsureInnerQueue() in C:\Users\svc-builder\AppData\Local\Temp\~PX.Data.0\PX.Data.dll.il:line 1361784
   at PX.Data.PushNotifications.MsmqQueueBase.Send(Message message, Nullable`1 transactionType) in C:\Users\svc-builder\AppData\Local\Temp\~PX.Data.0\PX.Data.dll.il:line 1361707
   at PX.PushNotifications.PrimaryQueue.MsmqPrimaryNotificationQueue.BeginTransaction(Guid correlationId)
   at PX.Data.PXTransactionScope.a() in C:\Users\svc-builder\AppData\Local\Temp\~PX.Data.0\PX.Data.dll.il:line 739065
   at PX.Data.PXTransactionScope.Dispose() in C:\Users\svc-builder\AppData\Local\Temp\~PX.Data.0\PX.Data.dll.il:line 738944
   at PX.Objects.SO.SOOrderEntry.<>c__DisplayClass116_1.b__2()
   at PX.Data.PXLongOperation.<>c__DisplayClass17_0.b__0() in C:\Users\svc-builder\AppData\Local\Temp\~PX.Data.0\PX.Data.dll.il:line 1054790

BTW: The Process Push Notifications Screen SM502000 is empty.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @mhaps  This is not an Acumatica bug. You should check with your database admin the MSMQ settings.

Can you please go to “System Queues Monitor” and try to clear the queue. If you are getting the same issue there also… then you you need to provide the permissions to the respective MSMQ queue in your local machine.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Yes, you’re right @Naveen B ! It has to do with Message Queuing.

I misconceived the context. Sorry for this unnecessary duplicate.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved