Is there any exiting integration between CH Robinson Carrier /FreightQuote

• 19 August 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Does anyone know of an existing integration between CH Robinson Logistics and Acumatica?  Their Shipping Quote Product is called FreightQuote.

Information on any other freight options that support CH Robinson would also be appreciated.

Thanks,

Michelle

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Michelle,

I believe Pacejet (https://www.acumatica.com/acumatica-marketplace/pacejet-shipping-software-solution/) is integrated with FreightQuote. 

Userlevel 1

Igor,

Thanks!  I evidently had asked the same question in two different ways. We will checkout this solution.

Michelle

Hey Michelle,
Just wanted to let you know that StarShip integrates with Freightquote, Freightview/CH Robinson and others.  Let me know if you would like to chat about this solution.  Thanks!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Caroline,

Could you add a list of carriers you integrate with to your solution profile on the Marketplace? I couldn’t find and I get asked this a lot!

Regards,

Hey Igor,
Yes, will do!  Thanks.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved