Does anyone have an equation that can turn a negative to a positive amount in integrations. Our client integrates several thousand transactions and a handful (maybe a hundred) sometimes have a negative amount in the Debit and Credit field. This is happening because of how they are entered in the originating system. I have tried a few equations but keep getting errors.
=IIf( [Debit Amount]>0, [Debit Amount], [Debit Amount]*-1)
- Cannot perform the ‘*’ Operation on System.String and System.Int32.
- I have tried double and decimal formats and still get this error.
- An error has occurred while the Abs(Identifier(Debit Amount)) function was being executed: ‘Type mismatch in the argument 1 of the Abs() function: Expected on of the Integer types.’
- I have tried the Int32, double, and string types.
- I use this in excel. Not sure if the function actually works in Acumatica but thought I’d give it a try.
Best answer by ChandrasekharMView original