Solved

How to show status as Active/Deactive in Dashboard

• 16 September 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hello Everyone,

Is it possible to create a dashboard that will show the status as active/inactive instead of showing 0 or 1?

Expected Result:

I’ve tried like below but am not able to achieve this.

Generic Inquiry
Widget properties
Dashboard

icon

Best answer by BenjaminCrisman 16 September 2022, 18:27

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @jinin ! I think for this issue you will find that a KPI card is not able to display text like this unfortunately.

The Aggregate Function field will be looking for numbers to Count, Sum, Min, Max..etc, so it isn’t looking for text and it looks like the only fields available in the option for level type are INT type fields.

After reviewing the available dashboards it is probably best to have either a data table which can refresh at 5min intervals or page reload showing the top line of the GI which would have the status, or an embedded Acumatica page where the status could be visible.

Could either of these options work?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @BenjaminCrisman 

Thank you for the response. The data table won't help me. I will try with the embedded Acumatica page and check how to bring the status to the dashboard.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @BenjaminCrisman 

We can able to achieve the status (Active/Inactive) using the embedded Acumatica page. It's working as expected.

Thank you

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved