Solved

How to get qty on hand in inquiry

• 15 July 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello. Im trying to make GI getting Qty on hand from warehouse

Wat tables and fields should I use for this GI?

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 15 July 2022, 20:24

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @skater4,

you can get the warehouse Qty availability, On hand Qty detail from the InSitestatus table. I’ve attached a sample GI for your reference.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @skater4  There are two ways of fetching the Qty OnHand from DAC/Table.

• If you wanted to fetch On Hand Qty based on the warehouse, you can fetch the Qty On Hand from the INSiteStatus Table/DAC.
  • Or If you wanted to fetch Qty On Hand from the Warehouse and Location-wise, you need to fetch the value from the INLocationStatus Table/DAC.

Here is the screenshot for reference.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @skater4,

you can get the warehouse Qty availability, On hand Qty detail from the InSitestatus table. I’ve attached a sample GI for your reference.

Hi @skater4  There are two ways of fetching the Qty OnHand from DAC/Table.

• If you wanted to fetch On Hand Qty based on the warehouse, you can fetch the Qty On Hand from the INSiteStatus Table/DAC.
  • Or If you wanted to fetch Qty On Hand from the Warehouse and Location-wise, you need to fetch the value from the INLocationStatus Table/DAC.

Here is the screenshot for reference.

Thanks a lot, it worked for me

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved