Has anyone tried the 3CX integration with acumatica?

• 24 September 2020
  • 9 replies

3CX is a phenomenal phone system, it come complete with webchat, video meetings, website integration, and CRM integration. The benefits of this integration peaks my interest. However, they do not boast Acumatica integration. As flexible as Acumatica is, it should still be doable, right?

I have never attempted an integration before and have no idea where to start, beyond setting up my sandboxes and a 3cx instance. 

For anyone who wants to try it out you would have to have a free instance of 3cx and an Acumatica sandbox spun up. You can get the 3cx software here and the documentation for the integration here

Would love some feedback ô¿~

9 replies

My name is Doug Paul with Lightspeed Voice.  We are an Acumatica ISV, VoIP Unified Communications platform.  We fully integrate with Acumatica automating workflow processes at the phone call.  Happy to discuss the technology and the other ways you could benefit from a relationship with Lightspeed Voice.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Mudacon it’s definitely possible, and a quick Google search reveals that 3CX provides some guidelines for CRM integration. The Acumatica REST API and platform are certainly powerful enough to accomodate something like this.

There’s been much talk about VoIP integrations for Acumatica, the only thing I’ve seen available is with specific providers like Lightspeed Voice (see reply from @dpaul89 above). I’m sure there would be some demand for 3CX/Asterisk or similar type of integrations.

@Mudacon  Our integration goes beyond the surface of a screen pop and involves links to the call recording automatically placed into the activities record within Acumatica. We would love the opportunity to talk further about the integration and how we might be able to help improve your communication capabilities.  Here is a couple of links I invite you to take a look at.  I hope this helps.

https://www.acumatica.com/acumatica-marketplace/lightspeed-voice-prismpbx/

https://vimeo.com/418082703/19b76766d2

www.lightspeedvoice.com

@Mudacon  Our integration goes beyond the surface of a screen pop and involves links to the call recording automatically placed into the activities record within Acumatica. We would love the opportunity to talk further about the integration and how we might be able to help improve your communication capabilities.  Here is a couple of links I invite you to take a look at.  I hope this helps.

https://www.acumatica.com/acumatica-marketplace/lightspeed-voice-prismpbx/

https://vimeo.com/418082703/19b76766d2

www.lightspeedvoice.com

That would involve leaving 3CX, sorry. Just not interested.
Our phone solution has just way to many “extras” included in it. And what we get for the price simply cannot be beat on the price point. It is simply not worth spending hundreds a month more so that our agents don't have to type in a phone number.

@Mudacon Lightspeed Voices has over 45 enterprise features, additional “extras” and in most cases put money to the bottom line for the customer with our services alone, before considering our integrations.  I understand you do not have interest, and respect that, however I would like to offer you a comparison to show you the differences/advantages Lightspeed Voice brings to the table.  Besides those features the integration to Acumatica is included.  That integration is far more than just a screen pop and typing a phone number. Please see the vimeo link above. Happy to spend the time to review this should your curiosity grow and if something changes for you in the future please think of Lightspeed Voice.  We are always happy to help.

@Mudacon Lightspeed Voices has over 45 enterprise features, additional “extras” and in most cases put money to the bottom line for the customer with our services alone, before considering our integrations.  I understand you do not have interest, and respect that, however I would like to offer you a comparison to show you the differences/advantages Lightspeed Voice brings to the table.  Besides those features the integration to Acumatica is included.  That integration is far more than just a screen pop and typing a phone number. Please see the vimeo link above. Happy to spend the time to review this should your curiosity grow and if something changes for you in the future please think of Lightspeed Voice.  We are always happy to help.

I do appreciate how nicely your system integrates with Acumatica.

The Bottom line is, by administrating the 3CX PBX, with full support from a 3CX partner, we have over 40 DiDs (of which, 20 are TF). With this system we get: unlimited extensions, queues, ring groups, digital receptionists, video calls, website integrations (for chat AND voice), screen sharing, voicemail transcription, and more.
Unless your pricing model allows for all of that and, the yearly operating cost is less than  $3500 a year, I would rather pay a developer to complete a custom integration for 3CX.
No disrespect intended at all. If your system is comparable, absolutely shoot me an email. ô¿~

@Mudacon We do more please provide me with your email address or email me at dpaul@lightspeedvoice.com.

@Mudacon We do more please provide me with your email address or email me at dpaul@lightspeedvoice.com.

Email sent

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

We chose Lightspeed and are very happy with it.  In the process of converting some of our Acumatica clients too. 

Lightspeed support is outstanding! 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved