Solved

Getting issue on Order sync with Inventory Item contains segment keys

• 14 March 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hello Everyone,
One of our client configured the InventoryID segment key like below.

When we try to create an order through API with this product, getting the error “The record has been deleted”.  It's not considering the “-” while syncing the order.

If provide the value without the “-” It's working fine.

And also we noticed that if added only one segment key with “_” or “-”  worked fine.

Is it any possible way to sync the product with this Segment Key configuration?. 

icon

Best answer by jinin 26 March 2022, 05:08

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi, @jinin  I have added the segments to the InventoryID and created a new stock Item (AA-BB-CC) in the local instance.

When I add the line item in the Sales Order screen manually, without segment like (AABBCC), and the line is accepted and I can able to create the sales order. Since it is working manually, hoping that same way it should with REST API as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Naveen Boga 

As I mentioned above, No issue with adding a Single Segment key or without a separator in request. Am facing an issue with Multiple segmentID with InventoryID (refer to the screenshot above). 

The expectation is the external system sends the inventoryID with “-” and Acumatica System should accept with the same value. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @jinin 

I have created a brand new instance and added multiple segments and am able to add manually at line level.

Also, verified with the REST API, it is working fine. Please find the screenshot for reference.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Naveen Boga 

Thanks for the update.

But still, we are facing the issue with the client instance. Not sure the exact reason for the issue. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

We raised a support case for this issue. Will share the details once the issue is resolved.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Naveen Boga 

I got the response from Acumatica. If we pass with separators, then we must pass all the segments. Its working fine now.

e.g.

"InventoryID": {

"value": "01-029-0100-   "  // note 3 spaces for the 4th segment

},

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Oh Okay @jinin  Thanks for sharing the update.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved