Fillable Forms in The Field

• 24 September 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

We have a client we are currently implementing that has requested that their technicians be able to access fillable forms from the field. With our legacy ERP product we have done integrations to systems like FormStack and Google Forms for this function, where the technician can select the necessary form in the mobile app (example: Lead Paint Inspection Form) and the linked form is brought up (in either FormStack or Google Forms).  When this action is taken, the form is automatically named and associated with the appointment.  Once completed, the form is then attached to the appointment.

My questions are:
To your knowledge, has anyone done similar with Acumatica? 

Are their any form management apps as ISVs that offer this type of integration? 

Is there a better mouse-trap that we aren't considering? 

Thanks in advance,

Scott Gaspar

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

We have done something similar with Google Forms, the API (Through Microsoft Flow), and the Acumatica API. This could be a potential method

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi Chris,

I would be very interested in discussing this with you. Let me know if you have a moment to chat.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi Scott,

Check out our partner https://www.acumatica.com/acumatica-marketplace/abouttime-technologies-workmax-forms/.  This sounds like exactly what they do.

Louisa

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved