Solved

E-sign and automation schedules setup

• 23 April 2022
  • 2 replies

Has anyone run into problems attempting to set E-sign synch to an automation schedule? A customer running 2021 R1 managed to get the package installed and configured his Docusign to work with it but he finds that the automation actually never triggers the synch to occur. I duplicated this on a demo setup (each history lists 0 items processed). No conditions are listed. I’ve watched a few videos online and never found someone demonstrating the schedule feature, only mentioning that there is one. Before I file a support ticket I wanted to ask if anyone has run into the issue or was successful making scheduled synch work.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by philrolfe08 2 May 2022, 19:52

View original

2 replies

I didn’t see the discussion area for the customization until just now and found this:

Essentially you need to add the default admin account to the list of users (and technically this means make the admin account an employee) because the scheduler works from the admin account, which also means the admin account needs access to E-Sign.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Glad to hear you found this information @philrolfe08 . Does that mean you found the solution? If so you can mark your response as “Best Answer”. Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved