Question

Docusign/E-Sign Sync Error -

• 17 December 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hello,

I have connected Docusign with Acumatica (am able to send document in Acumatica and request signature), however I am receiving an error when I attempt to process the eSign Sync (once the signature has been completed in Docusign). I receive the following error message when syncing:

Error: Inserting ‘Activity’ record raised at least one error. ‘Owner’ cannot be empty.

When I examine the file in ‘File Maintenance”, the eSign Owner box is clearly identified:

Not sure why I am receiving this error! Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @jwarren were you able to figure this out? Thanks!

Userlevel 5
Badge

The user is created in the system, linked to the employee, and linked to the Docusign account in eSign Accounts.

The only thing I can think to point out would be the in the “File Maintenance” screenshot, it indicates ‘Created by: Admin Admin’, which is a different user than the eSign Owner.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ok, makes sense. There should not be significant differences between the 2021R1 and 2021R2. 

Are you sure you have that user created in the system?

Userlevel 5
Badge

My version of Acumatica is Acumatica 2021 R2, but the eSign customization package I am using is eSign integration 2021 R1.

I’ve read on this thread that 2021 R1 package will work with Acumatica 2021 R2.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I’m not sure if that’s the root cause, but have you checked the version of the esign customization package? Please make sure the version of Acumatica and the customization package matches each other

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved