Solved

Custom field is not enabled when the document is Released

• 27 January 2022
  • 3 replies

Hello,

I have a custom field called “Cheque Generado” in Transactions screen, this field is a check box type, I tried to override the CAAdj_RowSelected event but it does not work.

This is my code:

protected void CAAdj_RowSelected(PXCache cache, PXRowSelectedEventArgs e, PXRowSelected InvokeBaseHandler)
    {
      InvokeBaseHandler(cache, e);
      CAAdj row = (CAAdj)e.Row;

if (row != null)
      {
          Base.CAAdjRecords.AllowUpdate = true;
          Base.CAAdjRecords.Cache.AllowUpdate = true;
          PXUIFieldAttribute.SetEnabled<CAAdjExt.usrChequeGenerado>(cache, row, true);
      }
    }

Could you help me with this?

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 28 January 2022, 03:43

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi, @alejandroalvarado64  Once Document is RELEASED entire document fields will go to non-editable mode.

If we want to enable the fields, we need to enable the field from the code level as well as from the Workflow as well.

I have written an article on this, please find the link below. Let me know if you have any queries.

https://asiablog.acumatica.com/2021/10/enable-customization-fields-when-document-is-completed.html

Hi @Naveen B,

Thanks so much, I followed the steps and it worked great, 

Have a nice day!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@alejandroalvarado64  Great :) Thanks for sharing the update.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved