Solved

Creating a development license for on-premise installation

• 29 November 2022
  • 6 replies

Hi, just trying to figure out if the licensing process has changed in the last couple of releases for ISV partners.

Our MO is to setup an internal VM that runs the current Acumatica ERP release locally. Usually we don’t need to license our internal test instances of the ERP, but eventually we need do some multi-threaded integration testing that requires the 6 sessions provided by a standard license. I didn’t make notes before because it seemed easy enough to find a stash of license keys for each version that we were to use internally and are not based on a customer installation.

But that was a few months ago - now when I click on licenses in the portal ISV page it just reloads the same page, and my colleagues with similar rights are reporting the same thing.

So if someone could kindly advise the best way to request a license, does it just need to be in a support case these days where we provide the system key and such? The articles i find just relate to what appears to be licensing for customer installations whereas this is our internal product dev/testing.

Thanks and best, 

Mike

icon

Best answer by Dmitrii Naumov 30 November 2022, 19:50

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @mikesamons62 , 

I’ve updated your access rights, please check.

Hi Dmitrii, always good to hear from you.

I just tried it again but still getting brought back to the oringal page.

I’m trying to attach a graphic, is this the link I should be trying? 

Thanks!

Mike

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hm, it indeed does not do anything when clicking this Licenses button. 

However, you can go to ‘My contracts’ and when you open your contract you can see the license there.

I’ll check why the ‘Licenses’ button does not work

We’re all set now, thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@mikesamons62  I think it is fixed now, please check

@Dmitrii Naumov just tried it again, but the License button still circles back to the same page - do I need to clear cache or anything?

Thanks!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved