Create Payment with different customers at "Documents to Apply" tab

• 6 January 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge
  • Jr Varsity III
  • 133 replies

Hi

The aim of this topic is to identify how to add invoices with different customers to "Documents to Apply" tab

The result which I am trying to achieve look like this 

The Customer of the Payment is ABCVENTURE and the customers of the invoice which I added to the table are AVCSTDUDIOS and ABCVENTURE

However, in another acumatica I can’t add invoices with different customers, for example 

Here Acumatica allows to add only one invoice, because only one have corresponding customer

How to add invoices with different customers ? 

icon

Best answer by Dmitrii Naumov 6 January 2022, 14:27

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

There is a feature "Business account relations". 

You can have hierarchical customers structure, e.g. in that example ABCVENTURE is a child company of ABCHOLDINGS. That's why you can add the payment to the invoice. 

See details here:

https://help-2021r2.acumatica.com/(W(4))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=feb0945a-19f5-4705-a874-b2a450028277

Userlevel 3
Badge

There is a feature "Business account relations". 

You can have hierarchical customers structure, e.g. in that example ABCVENTURE is a child company of ABCHOLDINGS. That's why you can add the payment to the invoice. 

See details here:

https://help-2021r2.acumatica.com/(W(4))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=feb0945a-19f5-4705-a874-b2a450028277

Thanks a lot

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Ivan 

Adding to what @dnaumov mentiond

• enable parent child relationship
  • set the parent account on child Customer accoun
  • enable ‘consolidate balance’ on child account

This enables you make apply payment of parent Customer to child customer invoices.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Ivan 

Adding to what @dnaumov mentiond

• enable parent child relationship
  • set the parent account on child Customer accoun
  • enable ‘consolidate balance’ on child account

This enables you make apply payment of parent Customer to child customer invoices.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Thanks a lot, my issue is resolved

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2020  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved