Solved

Carrier Integration using Customer Account

• 13 August 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge

We are setting up with a retailer and have to use their account.  I am unable to know what some of the information for the following:  Where do i find this or is there a way to use their account without that information?

ACCESSNUM

The access code according to your agreement.

ENDPOINT The URL of the UPS service.
SHIP ENDPOINT The URL of the UPS ship service according to your service agreement.
TNT ENDPOINT The URL of the UPS Time-in-Transit service according to your service agreement.
VOID ENDPOINT The URL of the UPS void service according to your service agreement.

icon

Best answer by ChandraM 13 August 2021, 08:58

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @annekseymour The customer account can be added to the Carrier Screen. You just nee to have the Customer Carrier Account . Please refer to the screenshot below:

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @annekseymour The Customer Account added to the “Carrier” screen will reflect in the Customer Screen as well. Please find the below screenshots for your reference.

Thanks

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@ChandrasekharM @annekseymour 

Please checkout my idea to expand the customer carrier account maintenance to the proper workflow locations. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved