Solved

Can Azure AD allow two domains to login via AD?

• 21 May 2021
  • 1 reply

If a company has two domains, meaning their email addresses can end in @ABC.com and @XYZ.com, and they use Azure AD, can both domains be allowed to login to Acumatica via AD?

Currently, the users with emails ABC.com are successfully logging in via AD, but not the XYZ.com users. The error they get is “Error: Login failed” beside the AD login in icon.
(I can login as the XYZ.com users from the Users screen and can see the screens to which they have access, so I know the Acumatica access side is OK.)

I read the in the S200 course guide that the web.config file has to be configured for AD access, and the specific domain name is a part of that, which is what leads me to believe that either the second domain hasn’t been added to that file, or that only one domain can be allowed in via AD.  Or maybe I’m misunderstanding that altogether.

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Irina 25 May 2021, 22:34

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hello @jjones ,

I assume this should be done on the Azure side first as described here https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/hybrid/how-to-connect-install-multiple-domains

and then corresponding changes should be done to the web.config.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved