Solved

Bank Feeds Integration 2022 R2

• 21 December 2022
  • 2 replies

I am having trouble “Retrieving” transactions in “Process Bank Transactions”. It says successful when i click retrieve but nothing comes in. Then i try to load transactions in test mode and it only shows what has been brought in. Currently, we only have transactions brought in through 12/17. But when I look at transactions on the American Express side, it shows transactions from 12/18 and 12/19 that should have come in.

Aside from American Express, our Bank account feeds only worked for one day. The day we migrated them after the upgrade to R2 2022. Since then, nothing has come in on those feeds.

icon

Best answer by Doug Johnson 21 December 2022, 16:59

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@jforsyth with bank feeds, Acumatica automatically retrieves transactions from third-party aggregators (MX/Plaid). If Acumatica says that loading for the specific dates you specified is successful, then it means we gathered data from the aggregators. If there is no data, then the issue is usually between the aggregator and the financial institution. 

There is a 1-3 day delay between the time you see the information on your financial institution website and the time the transactions become available in Acumatica.

I have heard that the aggregators cannot retrieve transactions from some American Express services (Amex @ Work for example). Therefore data is not available unless you download the transactions from American Express and upload them manually to Acumatica. We have escalated this issue, but cannot directly control the outcome of the fix. Unfortunately, this is an industry issue that is not directly under Acumatica control.

Visit the page troubleshooting bank feeds for additional information.

@Doug Johnson Do we know if American Express will fix this issue?  TYI 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved