Question

Bank Connection for Vendor Payments

Hello!

We’ve been working with a consultant for months to link our Acumatica account with our bank. We’d like to issue ACH payments to vendors. Can anyone suggest a consulting group who can help us. Our bank has issued specific instructions but our consultants can’t figure out the connection process. Thank you!

5 replies

Do you still have questions on this @alyness ?

Hi Katelyn,

I’m working on another project with the bank currently and then may try the ACH attempt again. Is your Acumatica set up to send ACH’s to your vendors? I feel like I should know how to program and publish these things since I have all the information and fields from the bank? :-)

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @alyness ,

Typically Acumatica Export Scenario is used to define the format for the ACH file that is created from the Batch Payments screen.  There is predefined export scenario for a basic NACHA file format that you can use as a starting point: Export AP Payment to ACH.

Hi @lauraj46!

It seems pretty straight forward on the Acumatica side, but our bank has given us a series of fields and I don’t know how to correlate the fields with the fields in Acumatica. And I don’t know how to create the CSV upload from Acumatica to our bank to allow the ACH payments to go to the vendors? Thanks for replying!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @alyness ,

Gotcha.  If you are able to post some additional specifics regarding the format you are trying to output, maybe I or someone on this message board can point you and your consultants in the right direction.  

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved