Solved

AR Error: Taxes cannot be calculated via the external tax provider error because the address is missing in Sales Order

• 13 January 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi. Does anyone encountered this kind of error when creating shipment? 

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by bernadeth58 14 January 2022, 13:16

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Have you checked the address info in the sales order? I’m not sure how that’s possible, but it seems the address info in the SO that you are trying to ship is not present or incorrect.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @dnaumov,

Yes, I did check on that that and it seemed correct. What the user did is that he deleted the shipment with error and added a shipping address and created and confirmed new shipment. But, I want to know what might be going to cause it because we seem to be having a rash of these lately.

Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @bernadeth58 

Shipping address is what is used for calculation of tax using external provider (is that Avalara?).

You have mentioned that ‘added a shipping address’, hence would want to confirm if shipping address was missing.

Regards,

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi All, 

This issue is resolved already. Found out that it was not a tax error that seems to be a General message that Acumatica throws, when the problem has to do with the Customer Accounts. We just have had issues for a while now regarding gift certificates.

I appreciate all your responses. Thank you so much. :)

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved