Solved

Application ID URI

• 17 December 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

I’m attempting to configure Microsoft Azure for Integration with Acumatica ERP instance by following these instructions:

https://help-2021r2.acumatica.com/(W(7))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=6b852c66-01c4-40b5-af7d-c53d7e4bd672

In Step 4, I’m required to specify the application ID URI of our Acumatica instance. Supposedly I’m supposed to find the application ID URI in the Web.Config file.

But I can’t find this Web.Config file - where would I find this or is there an alternative way to find the application ID URI?

J

icon

Best answer by markusray17 17 December 2021, 22:44

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Its just the URL of your Acumatica instance. The Web.Config file will be inside the root directory for the Acumatica instance which typically would be C:\Program Files\Acumatica ERP\INSTANCE_NAME. 

Userlevel 5
Badge

Our Acumatica application is in the cloud not server

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Then you don’t have access to the Web.Config file. You have to go through Acumatica support(or via your partner) to update the Web.Config file. 

Userlevel 5
Badge

Got it - thanks Markus

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved