Solved

Amazon Integration

• 15 April 2021
  • 7 replies

Hello Everyone,

I would like integrate AMZ using project (https://github.com/Acumatica/Acumatica-AmazonIntegration/).

Access Key. , Authorization Token and Access Secret need to be specified there. Do you know, if that data refers to Application in Amazon Seller Center or that related wtih IAM in AWS?

Regards,

Kamil Stasiak

icon

Best answer by Kulvir Kaila 4 September 2021, 00:34

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi Kamil,

I worked on Amazon Integration 3 years back and If I remember correctly below details are referring to the Amazon Seller Center account only.

-- Seller ID

-- Marketplace ID 

-- AWS Access Key ID

-- Secret Key

-- mwsAuthToken

Hello Naveen B,

Thank you for a quick response.

I created Developer Account, however, it seems to be that MWS (=> mwsTokens) is no longer available. 

That’s part of Amazon's confirmation letter. 

‘Are you looking for MWS access? As we have launched the new Selling Partner API (SP-API), we are no longer granting new MWS credentials or upgrading existing MWS access roles. You can learn more about SP-API here: https://developer.amazonservices.com

Do you know if any SP-API credentials can substitute the MSW token?

Regards,

Kamil Stasiak

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi Kamil,

I have NO idea about SP-API and did not get a chance to work on it.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Curious to know if anyone is currently using the packages noted above? Moreover, if you found out if it works with the transition to SP-API away from MWS?

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

We are trying to use the package and the challenge is to get the Developer ID (now SP-API) and use that in conjunction with the Amazon store (client) we are working with.  It seems like we need a paid seller account in order to get the Developer ID.  There is an active issue in that github repo:

https://github.com/Acumatica/Acumatica-AmazonIntegration/issues/7

Userlevel 4
Badge

If you are looking to integrate Amazon Sell Central we have the connector available and working with Acumatica. If you are interested please reach out and we can discuss and schedule a demo.

Thank you

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Looks like @josh.fischer made the announcement at the 2022 Acumatica Summit that Amazon integration is now part of Acumatica.  I have confirmed with Josh that we simply need to connect Seller Central to Acumatica.  They have taken the SP-API “out of the equation” with the latest Amazon integration in Acumatica 2022 R1.  This is great news as we have struggled to get the SP-API credentials from Amazon.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved