Solved

Acumatica CPQ Integrations

• 10 August 2021
  • 8 replies

Good morning, 

We are evaluating some CPQ platforms to handle made to order products, is anyone aware if Acumatica has ever or has plans to integrate with more advanced CPQ tools like ConfigureOne, KBmax or ThreeKit?

icon

Best answer by louisagooding69 25 August 2021, 15:29

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi, Please check out our partner Verenia Configurator and CPQ Solutions for Acumatica - Marketplace | Acumatica Cloud ERP 

Thanks for your question, and to follow up on Louisa’s spot on reply yes, Acumatica has partnered with  Verenia CPQ as a 100% native to Acumatica solution.  Being100% native means that Acumatica customers will require no integration or third party software to use Verenia CPQ, and that customers and their users can use within the Acumatica environment. 

Verenia offers Configure, Price, Quote, 3D CAD automation and 3D image visualization, which I believe is what you are looking for based on your question. 

Thanks again, please let me know if you would like to schedule a short call to discuss how Verenia and Acumatica can help you increase sales and reduce your costs. 

Brett Ames, Manager, Aliliances, Verenia

bames@verenia.com

Userlevel 2
Badge

The link to the marketplace URL is broke - Page not Found - is this still available for Acumatica?

Userlevel 2

Verenia I think was purchased by Oracle Netsuite within the last few months. Most likely not in play anymore for Acumatica. I think that is why it was taken down @mikeschmitt81 

I have spoke with a company called PartTrap that has a CPQ for B2B implementations that you may be able to partner with and see if they will provide your needs. I also know Acumatica is looking at options on this front. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Parttrap has partnered with Acumatica and will be completing their integration by mid June.  They have held off putting up a marketplace listing until the integration is complete.

We are also in talks with ConfigureOne.  

Happy to provide an introduction to either company.

checking back if any progress with the Configure One integration? or any other CPQ solution integration

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi, Configure One has joined the ADN program.  We have just started working on the integration with them.

Userlevel 3
Badge

At one point I heard that Acumatica was beefing up their configurator functionality, is this effort being abandoned?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved