Solved

"Action: New Vendor" on import scenario

• 4 November 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Does anyone know how or have documentation on how to use the <Action: New Vendor> on import scenario for Bill and Adjustment screen 

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 5 November 2021, 20:40

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @alicia23  I did not found “New Vendor” action on the Bills and Adjustments screen. Is it custom action?

We can do import scenario only when those fields/actions are available on the screen.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Naveen,

It is not a custom action, but it is in the import mapping for the Bills and Adjustments screen under the target object “Document Summary”.  I figured if it’s listed in the actions under the import actions available that it should be able to be used for that screen? 

So i thought this would allow me to add a new vendor.  Maybe using the (+) icon in the dialog box? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @alicia23  Ah OK!.

In the Bills and Adjustments screen, when we click on the Vendor ID selector + icon, it will pop up the Vendors screen - (In this case multiple screens are involved)

Import Scenarios will NOT work, when multiple screens are involved. This is limitation of Import Scenarios.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved