Solved

Access API

• 24 December 2021
  • 10 replies

How to access all API for EDI Integration ?

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 24 December 2021, 11:51

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @arpitarath01  If you want to work with Acumatica API’s, you need have a Acumatica instance. 

Below is the link will help you to setup a Acumatica instance.

https://www.acumatica.com/blog/quick-start-acumatica-developer-guide/

Once Acumatica instance is ready, you can work with REST API and below article will help you.

https://asiablog.acumatica.com/2016/09/acumatica-rest-api.html

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @arpitarath01 Kindly note the above screenshots are from my local Acumatica demo instance.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @arpitarath01 As shown below, in Acumatica, you can search for the screen called “Web Service Endpoints”. 

Step 1:Search for Endpoints. 

Step 2: Clicking on the Web service endpoint link will take you to the below screen.

Step 3: Click on an existing Endpoint like eCpmmerce in the above screenshot. The details of the end point will be shown, as below: 

Id you want to create a new Endpoint for this Acumatica instance, click on “+” in the top section, and you can create a new endpoint as you like.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @arpitarath01 Do you have a login to Acumatica instance? Please advise. 

Hi @ChandrasekharM 

Thank you 

But where do i get the endpoint.

I actually don’t know much about acumatica API.

Can you please tell me what is shared screen and where do i get that screen ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @arpitarath01 20.200.001 is the version of the Endpoint and not IP. For example, i the below screenshot that was shared before, the version is 18.200.01. 

Thanks

Hi @jinin 

from where will i get the 20.200.001 IP ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

In the web service endpoint screen, you can find all the entities 

In the request, you need to add the entity name and fetch the data.

Example:
Request - Url/entity/Default/20.200.001/StockItem
Method  - GET

Sample Entity

inventory  - StockItem
Order  - SalesOrder
Purchase Order - PurchaseOrder
Shipment - Shipment

Acumatica REST API - Acumatica Developers Blog  - This will help you to add the filter conditions and get details

Hi @jinin 

Thank You.

Can you please refer me some documents which will containes only warehouse management API 

s like inventory, Order, Purchase Order, Shipping.

Thanks in Advance

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

HI @arpitarath01 

please refer to the API integration document AcumaticaERP_IntegrationDevelopmentGuide.pdf

you can see all the endpoint entities on the Webservice endpoint screen(SM207060)

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved