Solved

Access API

• 24 December 2021
  • 10 replies

How to access all API for EDI Integration ?

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 24 December 2021, 11:51

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

HI @arpitarath01 

please refer to the API integration document AcumaticaERP_IntegrationDevelopmentGuide.pdf

you can see all the endpoint entities on the Webservice endpoint screen(SM207060)

Hi @jinin 

Thank You.

Can you please refer me some documents which will containes only warehouse management API 

s like inventory, Order, Purchase Order, Shipping.

Thanks in Advance

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

In the web service endpoint screen, you can find all the entities 

In the request, you need to add the entity name and fetch the data.

Example:
Request - Url/entity/Default/20.200.001/StockItem
Method  - GET

Sample Entity

inventory  - StockItem
Order  - SalesOrder
Purchase Order - PurchaseOrder
Shipment - Shipment

Acumatica REST API - Acumatica Developers Blog  - This will help you to add the filter conditions and get details

Hi @jinin 

from where will i get the 20.200.001 IP ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @arpitarath01 20.200.001 is the version of the Endpoint and not IP. For example, i the below screenshot that was shared before, the version is 18.200.01. 

Thanks

Hi @ChandrasekharM 

Thank you 

But where do i get the endpoint.

I actually don’t know much about acumatica API.

Can you please tell me what is shared screen and where do i get that screen ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @arpitarath01 Do you have a login to Acumatica instance? Please advise. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @arpitarath01 As shown below, in Acumatica, you can search for the screen called “Web Service Endpoints”. 

Step 1:Search for Endpoints. 

Step 2: Clicking on the Web service endpoint link will take you to the below screen.

Step 3: Click on an existing Endpoint like eCpmmerce in the above screenshot. The details of the end point will be shown, as below: 

Id you want to create a new Endpoint for this Acumatica instance, click on “+” in the top section, and you can create a new endpoint as you like.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @arpitarath01 Kindly note the above screenshots are from my local Acumatica demo instance.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @arpitarath01  If you want to work with Acumatica API’s, you need have a Acumatica instance. 

Below is the link will help you to setup a Acumatica instance.

https://www.acumatica.com/blog/quick-start-acumatica-developer-guide/

Once Acumatica instance is ready, you can work with REST API and below article will help you.

https://asiablog.acumatica.com/2016/09/acumatica-rest-api.html

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved