Solved

A role to update the Customer's Credit Limit.

• 30 December 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello Team,

Could you please help me with the following question?

What Acumatica role I should receive to use request to update the Customer's Credit Limit?
I will call the request to update the Customer’s Credit Limit. And I think that Acumatica has a special role to provide the ability to call a request to update the record. Basically, the Customer's Credit Limit.

Could you please provide information about the role?

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Nayan Mansinha 10 March 2021, 19:38

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Could you please provide information about the role?

Thank you!

There is no such system role as far as I know.  May be there is user defined role (or some customization) in your instance that is controlling update to Customer’s credit limit?  In general, as long as you have edit permission (at minimum) for Customer entity and at field level, you should be able to make API call to update it.  See screenshot below.  You can update fields “Credit Verification” and “Credit Limit” as long as you have edit permissions on Customer entity and these two fields.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved