Solved

Terminate Customer Contracts with an Import Scenario

• 30 August 2021
  • 7 replies

I am trying to create in import scenario to terminate customer contracts because of an integration with Salesforce. Find below the import scenario definition.

The excel file behind this import scenario is detailed below:

When I run the import scenario, the process fails. No much information is provided. Only says that were not able to process. Any clues?

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 7 October 2021, 16:27

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I am not familiar with this process, but I am guessing that the action to Terminate the Contract brings up a dialog box.  Generally, have to place the Dialog Answer BEFORE the action that calls the dialog box.  That would be my guess as to what is going on.

Hi Rafa,

We have a salesforce integration with the contract module as well. Were you ever successful in your termination configuration? And have you developed any type of export scenario, where the contract information is being sent back to Salesforce? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @RafaDiaz  I have done small change to your import scenario and it is successfully processed.

Please find the screenshot for reference.

Hi Naveen. Getting an error still and did not process. Can you confirm the Acumatica version you have? Ours is : Acumatica 2020 R2/Build 20.214.0030 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

I worked on the 21 R1 version @RafaDiaz  and it is working for me.

Let me check in 20 R2 and let you know

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @RafaDiaz  Same import scenario is working in 20 R2 version as well

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @RafaDiaz - were you able to resolve your issue? Thanks!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved