Solved

SO Import -Orders with multiple items- one order per item

• 21 April 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Good day, see the attached SO import.  I have used it before and it worked to have one order with multiple lines items.  Now the scenario is importing one order per one line item.  The original file contents have changed; I did use the same columns remapping them.

Any suggestions;  I have orders with multiple lines.

Thank you

icon

Best answer by vkumar 22 April 2022, 06:54

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @EvanG 

I have reviewed the scenario and made one change for following line.

Attached updated scenario. Let us know if that works. 

Regards,

Userlevel 5
Badge

Thank you for your assistance.  I found your assistance very valuable and was able to import the sales order information.

Evan

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@EvanG you are most welcome!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @vkumar , if i wanted to remove the hold for these SO with multiple items, how would i go about that? I tried on my import scenerio and received the error The Remove Hold button is disabled. However, the import works for orders with a single item. i attached my import scenerio if you can take a look and help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @marisa10 

Are you importing a new SO and then marking them as Open ( remove hold )? or are you trying to update existing SO as Open ( release from hold )? Error indicates that the SO you are trying to update does not have ‘Remove from hold’ action ‘Active’.

You may move this as a new thread as well.

Regards

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello,

I downloaded the change that @vkumar presented going from [order Nbr→order Nbr] to just [order Nbr].

I am trying to use this import, however the import scenario is currently only adding the last line of the upload file.

I have not changed any of the columns but I have changed the data within. It shows no errors for the other lines and says that the import was successful and that the other lines were processed. 

I think the issue is that it is not saving until it hits the very last line, even though I would want it to save on each new order.

Any advice?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved