Quickbooks Data Migration to Acumatica

• 22 July 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3

Many of the partners have been asking for a QB data migration into Acumatica. AdoBots has completed the QB Data Migration AdoBot to quickly move data from QB to Acumatica. Feel free to reach out if you have any needs, we would be happy to work with you as a reseller so you have margin on much needed solution.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @dmaughan83 Good to hear about the availability of a tool for Data Migrations from Quick books.

@dmaughan83 , I’m interested in hearing more about this data migration.  In working with our consultant they appear clueless on how to get our GL data from Quickbooks into Acumatica.

Thanks,
Jay

Userlevel 3

Hello Jay, feel free to reach out to me directly and I can share the details behind the Data Migration AdoBot for QB. dmaughan@premiercomputing.com Cell: 801-205-4427

Is there an official data migration tool from Quickbooks Online to Acumatica?  Listened to this but don’t see a download and it is only for Microsoft Great Plains and Sage. EP 56: Acumatica Data Migration Tool and Cool Customizations with Todd Kuhns - YouTube

How do customers migrate from Quickbooks online to Acumatica. That must be the most common migration scenario.  Is it possible/common to use Import Scenarios?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved