Solved

Linking SO to PO with import scenario

• 25 June 2022
  • 6 replies

This is for the initial data migration.  Sales Orders have been imported and Purchases order have been imported.  I am having difficulty linking the SO to the PO with an import scenario.  I see that on the import scenario for Sales Orders>Order Summary is the action <Link PO>  .  I haven’t been able to to properly use this action.  I have tried adding the action <Select> and then save, but I am missing something.

icon

Best answer by shumennyj 30 October 2023, 19:35

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @susane18 Can you please share the XML format of the import scenario?

Hi @Naveen Boga  I have uploaded the XM file.

Thank You!

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @susane18 - were you able to find a solution for your issue? Thank you!

Has anyone has success with this?  I have sat on a call for almost 2 hours, using different import scenarios that were built to figure out the syntax with this.  We use the same syntax on another import scenario that gets the desired result where a dialog box is opened, a PO is selected, etc.  We either get that it can’t find the PO, that the Selected field cannot be null even though we set it to True, or no description of an error at all.  Thank you in advance for your assistance!

We reached out to Acumatica directly and they had a previous support case for this.  The attached import scenario successfully links a drop-ship PO to a sales order.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing the solution with the community @shumennyj!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved