Solved

Left Justify a field in ACH export scenario

• 19 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Is there a way to specify the justification on a field in the ACH export scenario?  The bank is stating the Company Name needs to be left justified.

icon

Best answer by bduprey19 25 May 2023, 15:08

View original

3 replies

But in my case all the fields will have such spaces if data not there.. i have shared the bank image how the id should be.

My original post indicated the Company Name needed to be left justified, when it was actually the Company ID.  The issue was the bank didn’t require the Company type so that field was blank.  To resolve, I took the 1st character of the Company ID and put it in the Company type field.  Then the remaining characters of the Company ID were entered in the Company ID field.  This properly exported the information with the space at the end of the Company ID.

I also want this.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved