Solved

Issue with Import Scenario to create Bill Payment and relate bill to the Bill Payment

• 5 January 2022
  • 3 replies

HI,

I have prepared the Import Scenario to create bill payment document and then relate the bill document it, the bill payment document is getting created but the bill is not getting related or added and the error returned is 

Error: The system failed to commit the Adjustments row.

I have attached herewith the xml file of import scenario.

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 5 January 2022, 21:50

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @miketyson  I just worked on it and modified your import scenario, and I can able to create the Bills and Adjustments document as expected.

Please find the import scenario below for reference. Hope this helps!!

Hi Naveen,

Thanks for the solution it helped. With your solution Bill Payment and Bill are getting related but the payment record remains in hold status.

In my import scenario i am unable to find the <Action: Remove Hold> (Remove from Hold) action. Is this due to that. But i can see that remove from hold is inactive in your scenario also, so this must not be the issue.

When i am adding Hold =False then I am getting the same earlier error The system failed to commit the Adjustments row. So i have made that inactive and payment record with related bill is getting created but is in Hold status.

So only remaining is how to remove hold.

Update xml is attached.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi Naveen

I have followed your example as closely as possible but I am still getting the following error: 

An error occurred during processing of the field Reference Nbr.: Error: 'Reference Nbr.' cannot be found in the system. See my scenario below:

Please can you advise where I am going wrong? Many thanks

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved