Importing Intercompany Branch Mapping

• 23 November 2020
  • 6 replies

I am trying to figure out the best way to load large intercompany mappings through import scenarios. Have anyone done this successfully?

6 replies

@AnitaMunnich You have to remove the “Commit’’ for all other fields except for the Original Branch field.

Thanks so much!  I will give that a try.

here you go

Hi All.  I am trying to import the interbranch mapping using the import scenario recommned and screenshotted below, incase I am not seeing something….but it is not working

I am getting the below error on the import, but when I copy and paste the data out of this spreadsheet into the Interbranch mapping screen, it works, so I know that the data is correct

Has any one done this recently or able to see an error in the above?  Really appreciate any assistance!

Thank you, I will try this with my next import.

Userlevel 1
Badge

by chance, is there a way to tie EXISTING Vendors which used to represent one of our Branches in the older Acumatica version to the new Interbranch sales module, where each branch has a Customer & a Vendor?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved